With the belief that dogs should not be trained indoors, Brad takes his clients and their dogs out into the real world where he exposes them to everyday dangers and distractions. With Brad’s enthusiasm and knowledge, you will learn valuable street smarts, which will help keep you and your dog safe.
This Street Safety DVD includes information on:
• Essential basics prior to heading to the streets
• How to get your dog to sit without a verbal command
• How to safely cross residential streets
• How to safely cross controlled intersections
• Crossing between parked cars
• Things to be aware of while on your walk
• Any many more tips for you and your dog!
Suitable for dogs of all ages/sizes/breeds
Warning: Your dog may want to go window-shopping downtown on the weekend.