Energy riddled Brad Pattison shows you how simple it is to change your dog’s walk in the park to your dog’s walk in the amusement park! Get your dog thinking and thanking you for the diversity of activities you will be able to offer!
Urban Agility will introduce to you the following:
• Finding obstacles for you and your dog
• Safe vs. unsafe obstacles and surroundings
• How to be a leader and guide your dog over and around obstacles
• Increase your dogs confidence
• Praising your dog
• And many more tips for your free agility course!
Not all activities are suitable for puppies, dogs with skeletal problems or with long torsos
Warning: Side affects may include happy wagging tails, tongues hanging out,
increased heart rate (both canine and human) and greater bond with your dog.